Elma Ultrasonic Cleaners
S Series Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners
The Elmasonic S ultrasonic units offer practically every available technical feature.
Elmasonic S ultrasonic devices are available in 16 different sizes ranging from 0.8 to 90.0 litres maximum filling volume. They are equipped with an ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz, functions like Sweep, Degas and Auto-Start and thus very versatile.
- Ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz
- Sweep-function for an optimum sound field distribution in the cleaning bath and and even ultrasonic effect
- Degas-function for quick degassing of cleaning liquids and for special applications in the laboratory
- Auto-Start-function: When the preselected temperature is reached, the device starts in normal ultrasound mode
- Pause-function to interrupt an application
- Adjustable temperature from 30° to 80°C (not with Elmasonic S 10/H)
- Pre-selection of cleaning time with continuous operation or individually adjustable from 1 to 30 min
- Fill level marking
- From Elmasonic S 30/H on all devices have an useful drain for the cleaning liquid on their backside
- Sound-absorbing plastic lid accelerates - when placed on the device - the heating. Upside down, the lid can be used as a drip tray for baskets and cleaned parts.
- "Elma Commitment to Quality" with 2 years warranty and replacement guarantee for the first year following date of purchase
|Extra Power for Cleaning, Mixing, and Degassing|
|LED Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp; flashing LED indicates remaining time and actual temp.|
|Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater from 30⁰ to 80⁰C.|
|Sweep Frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to ensure uniform cleaning throughout the bath.|
|Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of dissolved and entrained gas from liquids.|
|Normal Mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency for mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.|
|Timer: Program cleaning up to 30 minutes or continuous with manual shutoff. Auto-shutoff after 12 hours of continuous operation.|