DiaDent Electronic Endodontic Devices
NaviRoot (Electronic Apex Locator)
NaviRoot is a root canal length measuring device used in dental and endodontic treatment.
Accurate measurement in any canal condition
- Greater accuracy and predictability in wet & dry canals
- Automatic calibration for very accurate diagnosis in any canal condition
- Large screen with digital and graphical teed back
- Can be connected to personal computer and can be built in the unit chair
Longer battery life
- Auto Power off function (timer 8 minutes)
- Easy to read battery power indication
- Use AA type alkaline battery (3ea included in a package)
- Can be used rechargeable battery
Hi-Tech New Model for the Dentist
- Advanced function produces clinical accuracy rate and predictability
- Hi-Technology design has great stability and ergonomic applicability
- Self diagnosis for system failure
Simple & easy to use
- Holder & Touch Type Probes included
- Foldable screen adjusts to desired viewing angle
Cordless backfill obturation system
Dia-Gun is a cordless obturation system that extrudes warm gutta percha to backfill root canals. With Dia-Gun's fast and precise delivery of warm obturation material, optimal results are achieved everytime.
- Cordless, lightweight, and compact design allows complete freedom of movement
- Reliable and precise gutta percha delivery
- Fast and continuous flow of filling material tightly seals the canal
- Variable Temperature Settings (160°C, 180°C, 200°C): precise control of obturation flow
- Quick Heating System: temperature reaches 200°C within 25 seconds
- Ergonomically designed 360° swivel tip offers improved access
- Thinner tip (available in 23G or 25G) can easily fill narrow root canals
- Using Dia-Gun’s activated tip, make contact with the upper part of filled master cone in the canal, transfer heat for 3 to 5 seconds to soften the material.
- Extrude the melted GuttaPercha Obturator to the root canal.
- Continue flowing while withdrawing the tip from the canal.
- Use a hand plugger to compact obturation material.
Cordless Warm Vertical Compaction Device
Dia-Pen is a cordless warm vertical compaction device. Dia-Pen's unparalled performance and superior design translate into reliable and predictable clinical outcomes.
- Effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals
- Cordless, ergonomic and lightweight design: easy to handle, clean and store
- Quick heating tip reaches highest level of temperature within one (1) second to save treatment time
- Color-coded pen tips are available in various sizes (#XF, F, FM, M, ML) for easy identification
- Three temperature settings: Low (170oC), Medium (200oC), High (220oC)
- Simple operation with three buttons
- Softening root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points)
- Spreading root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points) laterally and vertically
- Cutting root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points)
- Compacting root canal filling material (Gutta Percha Points) using heat