A-dec 200 Dental Chair
Invest In Reliability.
Challenge: You have essential requirements for your dental equipment. Your dental equipment needs to work when you do. It needs to be comfortable for your dental team and your patients. And, it needs to be priced to fit your budget.
Solution: A-dec 200 dental chair.
A-dec 200 is a complete system packed with features for added accessibility and comfort–all at a great value and all from the people who build the most dependable dental equipment in the world, A-dec.
A-dec 200 includes dental chair, delivery system, assistant’s instrumentation, dental light, and support center with cuspidor.
Advanced features: A-dec 200 is designed to meet your specific requirements and enhance patient care with increased chair-ride comfort, efficient touchpad control, and improved light performance.
Ultra-thin backrest that "flexes" (1", 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75" to 31.25" (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75" (375 mm) with dual mounting.
2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
A-dec 200 is a complete dental operatory system that includes dental chair, delivery system, assistant’s instrumentation, dental light, and support center with cuspidor.
- Double-articulating headrest. Adjusts easily for improved comfort for you and your patients.
- Locking 2-position swiveling armrests. Provides easy patient entry and exit.
- Reliable hydraulic-lift system. Results in ultra-quiet, smooth chair movement.
- Ergonomically synchronized seat articulation. Ensures patient comfort when chair is in motion.
- 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Open platform design. Allows you to add new technology as your practice changes and technology evolves.
- 5 adjustable holders. Pivots so you can position your instruments for maximum comfort.
- Integrated work surface. Provides room for two standard trays.
- Adjustable handle. Positions so you can easily guide the delivery system into a comfortable angle.
- Optional touchpad. Operates chair, light, and cuspidor to put functionality at your fingertips.
- Self-contained waterline maintenance system. Includes a 2-liter water bottle, an innovative control block, and tubing made with AlphaSan. Add the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Telescoping arm. Allows comfortable access to vacuum instruments while performing 2- or 4-handed dentistry.
- 3-position holder. Accommodates High Volume Evacuator (HVE), Saliva Ejector (SE), and optional syringe and touchpad.
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivots independently to allow customized instrument positioning.
- 3 axes light head. Lets you position the light at just the right angle for you and your patient.
- Auto On/Off function with optional touchpad. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position.
- Two intensity settings. Includes a high and composite/low setting that reduces the chance for premature composite curing.
Support Center with Cuspidor
- Stain-resistant, porcelain cuspidor. Rotates toward the patient for easy access.
- Self-contained, 2-liter water bottle. Provides a continuous water supply through multiple procedures.
- Ample storage room inside support center.Accommodates ancillaries such as an amalgam separator and vacuum system.
- A-dec 200 doctor’s stool, 1601 doctor’s stool with contoured seat, and 1622 assistant’s stool with contoured-round seat
- Color-coded buttons grouped by function for easy operation
- Offers four programmable dental chair position buttons, dental light button, and cuspidor bowl rinse and cup fill buttons
- Optional deluxe touchpad supports integration of approved parties clinical devices
Dental chair upholstery colours
- Our sleek, sophisticated seamless upholstery is available in designer colors to reflect your personal style.